What is natural cosmetics?
The colorful grapefruit
shower gel in the supermarket shelf? The straw soap? Or the homemade
Natural cosmetics is far more
than that! An overview in brief shows that only high quality and selected
ingredients come into question:
- Vegetable raw materials, where possible from
- Other ingredients may be mineral or derived
from natural products
- Animal protection: Animal raw materials only
from living animals, no animal experiments
- Without synthetic color and fragrance
- Without silicones, paraffins or other
- Exclusively natural or certain
natural-identity substances are authorized for preservation
- No radioactive irradiation of raw materials
or end product
Compliance with these
criteria is ensured by independent testing institutes, eg by the BDIH
(Federation of German Industries and Trade Companies for Drugs, Reform
Products, Food Supplements and Personal Care Agents). You will find detailed information
on the website www.kontrollierte-naturkosmetik.de .
We develop our recipes
ourselves and have their own research and control laboratory.
Find out more:
The skin is the largest organ
of a human! It is packed from top to bottom in skin.
A few facts:
- Large: On average, the area of the skin is
- Hard: It weighs about 3.5-10 kg on the scale.
- Aqueous: It contains ¼ of water stored in
the body (70% total).
- Layers: It consists of the upper skin, the
leather skin and the skin.
- Snake: The upper skin is completely renewed
within approximately 27 days.
600,000 cells, 5,000 sensory cells, 4 m nerve tracts, 100 sweat glands, 1 m
blood vessels, 15 sebaceous glands and 150,000 pigment cells are found in a
squared scale of the skin.